Kentucky Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accident AttorneyAccording to Kentucky State Police data, there were almost 148,000 motor vehicle accidents on the state’s roadways in 2009. In the same year, 730 Kentucky residents were killed in automobile accidents. These startling numbers demonstrate that you, or someone you love, will likely be injured in a car accident at some point. Louisville attorney Seth Gladstein has long experience representing injured car, truck, and motorcycle accident victims. Seth has firsthand experience and knowledge representing people injured in motor vehicle accidents.
If you have been injured in a car wreck, trucking accident, or motorcycle accident that was another person's fault, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The negligent party's insurance company or your own insurance company is responsible for paying these legal damages. Let Seth Gladstein evaluate your claim today at no charge.
Protect Yourself after an AccidentIf you have been involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, follow these steps to adequately protect yourself:
- Do not leave the accident scene.
- Seek immediate medical attention, if necessary.
- Immediately call the police to report the accident, even if it appears that no one has been injured.
- Obtain the other driver's name, home and e-mail addresses, telephone number, and license plate number; car make, model, and year; and insurance information.
- Obtain any witnesses' names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Take photographs of the accident scene, the damaged vehicles, and witnesses.
- Contact an attorney experienced in representing injured car, trucking, and motorcycle accident victims.
- Do not to sign any documents or provide any statements to the other driver's insurance company without first talking with an experienced attorney.
Types of Accidents Cases We HandleGladstein Law Firm handles a variety of car, truck, motorcycle, and other vehicle accidents, including:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car – automobile accidents
- Drug-related car and truck accidents
- Drunk driver auto accidents
- DUI and drug-related accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Kentucky no-fault insurance auto wrecks
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck and tractor trailer accidents
- Trucking accidents due to driver fatigue
- Trucking accidents due to faulty equipment maintenance
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Vehicle rollover accidents
Trust a Dedicated Louisville, KY, Accident LawyerWithin minutes after a car accident occurs, the other driver's insurance company begins planning its defense. Additionally, insurance companies often attempt to settle car accident claims quickly by offering injured victims much less than they are entitled to, or before a physician or a chiropractor discovers the full extent of an accident victim's injuries. If you have been injured due to another driver's negligence, it is absolutely necessary that you promptlycontact an attorney who, has personal experience handling these often-complex cases.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle wreck, please contact Seth Gladstein today. He will evaluate your claim free of charge, and does not get paid unless he wins or settles your case. You may reach Seth at 502-855-4177, or toll-free at 800-991-0474. You may also email Seth here.