Kentucky Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accident AttorneyAccording to the Kentucky State Police's most recent data, there were almost 148,000 motor vehicle accidents on Kentucky roadways in 2009. What's more, in 2009, 730 Kentucky residents were killed in automobile accidents. These startling numbers demonstrate that you, or someone you love, will likely be injured in a car accident at some point. Louisville attorney, Seth Gladstein, represents injured Kentucky car, truck, and motorcycle accident victims. Kentucky car accident lawyer, Seth Gladstein, has firsthand experience and knowledge representing people injured in motor vehicle accidents.
If you have been injured in a car wreck, trucking accident, or motorcycle accident that was another person's fault, you may be entitled to be recover monetary damages for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The negligent party's insurance company or your own insurance company is responsible for paying these legal damages. If you or a loved has been injured as a result of another driver's negligence, let Seth Gladstein, a vehicle accident lawyer in Louisville, evaluate your claim today for no charge.
Protect Yourself from Auto Accidents in LouisvilleIf you have been involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, follow these steps to adequately protect yourself:
- Do not leave the accident scene
- Seek immediate medical attention, if necessary
- Immediately call the police to report the accident, even if it appears that no one has been injured
- Obtain the other driver's name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, license plate number, car make, model, and year, and insurance information
- Obtain any witnesses' names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers
- Take photographs of the accident scene, the damaged vehicles, and witnesses
- Contact any attorney experienced in representing injured car, trucking, and motorcycle accident victims
- Do not to sign any documents, or provide any statements, to the other driver's insurance company, without first talking with an experienced attorney
Types of Kentucky Car, Truck and Vehicle Accidents We HandleLouisville personal injury lawyer, Seth Gladstein, handles a variety of car, truck, motorcycle, and vehicle accidents, including:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car – automobile accidents
- Drug-related car and truck accidents
- Drunk driver auto accidents
- DUI and drug-related accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Kentucky no-fault insurance auto wrecks
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck and tractor trailer accidents
- Trucking accidents due to driver fatigue
- Trucking accidents due to faulty equipment maintenance
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Vehicle rollover accidents
Trust an Experienced and Dedicated Louisville, KY Car Accident LawyerWithin minutes after a car accident occurs, the other driver's insurance company begins planning its defense. Additionally, by offering injured victims much less than they are entitled to, or before a physician or a chiropractor discovers the full extent of an accident victim's injuries, insurance companies often attempt to settle car accident claims quickly. If you have been injured due to another driver's negligence, it is absolutely necessary that you promptly contact an attorney who understands the legal system, and has personal experience handling these often-complex cases.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle wreck, please contact Louisville, Kentucky attorney, Seth Gladstein. Louisville auto accident attorney, Seth Gladstein, will evaluate your claim free of charge. Seth does not get paid unless he wins or settles your case. You may reach Seth at 502-855-4177, or toll-free at 800-991-0474. You may also email Seth.